South Seattle Community College
• The South Seattle Community College (SSCC) was established in 1970, as one part of the three colleges which makes the Seattle Community College District.
• The campus covers an area of about 87 acres of land at the hilltop with a direct view of Elliot Bay which offers a panoramic view of mountains surrounding the boundary of the campus.
• The South Seattle Community College promotes value, supports learning, and empowers student success.
• The process of admission is very simple, as there is no need for TOEFL. All you need to do is to get through the Intensive English Program and then you can easily get into the university transfer programs. There is no latent fee or any need of having additional English classes in order to get into the college.
• The class size is not more than 20-25 which ensures the equal attention of the staff on every individual student.
• The college provides a wide array of 2+2 Transfer Degree Programs, 4-year Bachelor of Applied Science, Intensive English program and numerous Technical and Professional programs too. Also there is a Bachelors Degree in Hospitality Management.
• The varied courses focus on the overall development of a student. Communication skills, computation, human relations, critical thinking, technology and personal responsibility; they all are considered important.
• Students also have an online class's facility, which is both time saving and equally efficient.
• Other on campus facilities of Library, Bookstore, Computer labs, Resource Rooms, Writing Centers, Tutorial Centers (free) and even a Cafeteria is available.
• Various programs and services aiming at: academic progress, personal growth, well-being of the student, fostering social justice and establishing a sense of responsibility and leadership; have emerged out in the recent past too.
• The campus is under a 24-hour security check. Entrance in the study areas, labs, classrooms, and even dormitories is authorized. Only registered students can enter. Security staff is available even at the parking areas. All time available helpline 911 is also available.
• The high-tech facilities of computer labs, widespread campus buildings and the nature around, many foreign exchange students studying together, affordable high education expenses, and various short term programs make South Seattle Community College perfect for many students who wish to succeed in their vocation.
Check out this school now.
Check out their technical programs.
— motorcycle repair training.
— marine and boat engine technician training.
— career training coursework for certificates and degrees in diesel maintenance.
— classes in automotive technology and mechanic training.
— aviation mechanic maintenance programs.
Vehicle body repair
— automotive collision refinishing and repair.
Skyline College near the San Francisco Bay Area.
Barton County Community College is a junior college in Great Bend, Kansas.
Colorado State University in Pueblo is a four-year university located in Pueblo, Colorado.
Contra Costa College is in San Pablo, California. Their Automotive Services program provides students with training in gas and hybrid vehicle repair along with vehicle collision repair.
All rights reserved.